2393 Črna na Koroškem
The filial church of St Judoc, built in the 17th century, stands 1000 m above sea level and is dedicated to St Judoc, patron saint of pilgrims, the blind and retirement homes, as well as protector of grain against fire. The church is fully covered with native shingle roofing. In the process of renovation, the foundations of two former churches were found; experts concluded that the original church, presumably from the 12th century, burned down. The main altar has a particular tabernacle with a monstrance which has a special opening mechanism with two angels. A precious organ from 1741 can also be found in the church.